Do we even have the token amount of courage to honor our heritage wild horses and respect and protect them, as they so rightly deserve?
Is it right that Money (mammon) has become the new God?
The manner in which America treats its remaining heritage wild horses (less than 50,000 wild horses remaining in America) is dispicable and repulsive. True Americans must take a stand and support Wild Horse Fire Brigade, a plan for appropriate reWilding of horses into areas where there are no corporate economic conflicts. Learn more at: <www.WHFB.us>
- CalMatters: Gavin Newsom’s new budget is already leaking red ink as revenues fall behindCalMatter:By Dan Walterscover photo: Gov. Gavin Newsom addresses the media during a press conference unveiling his 2024-25 January budget proposal at the Secretary of State Auditorium in Sacramento on Jan. 10, 2024. Photo by Miguel Gutierrez Jr., CalMatters Credit: Miguel Gutierrez Jr. While Gov. Gavin Newsom gallivants around the country as a campaign surrogate for President Joe… Read more: CalMatters: Gavin Newsom’s new budget is already leaking red ink as revenues fall behindCalMatter:
- California voters will decide on Newsom’s mental health overhaul. How did we get here?Reprint: CalMatters By Jocelyn Wiener Fallout from our state’s long history of breaking promises to people with serious mental illness is everywhere. It can be found under our overpasses and in our tent encampments, but also inside our jails and prisons, our emergency rooms, our schools, our homes. It flashes across our public opinion polls,… Read more: California voters will decide on Newsom’s mental health overhaul. How did we get here?
- CalMatters: Budget blues at the CapitolReprint: CalMatterscover photo: Assembly Speaker Robert Rivas speaks during a floor session at the state Capitol in Sacramento on Jan. 22, 2024. Photo by Fred Greaves for CalMatters In summary The Legislative Analyst’s Office projects the 2024-25 shortfall at $73 billion, putting more pressure on legislators and the governor to find savings. The biggest challenge… Read more: CalMatters: Budget blues at the Capitol
- OPINION: blatant in our face election interferencesuggest we push back with Judicial Watch and/or any other form we can place our hands on. This is a blatant in our face election interference which will be felt outside the city of San Fransico. A few of the decision made at the local level influenced by a commissioner are: City of San Fransico… Read more: OPINION: blatant in our face election interference
- Obituary: H.D. “Dick” SumnerH.D. “Dick” Sumner Obituary Dr. H.D. “Dick” Sumner passed away, peacefully, in his home on February 17, 2024, at the age of 92. Dick was born on July 21, 1931 in Brooklyn, New York, the only child to Dr. Irving Emerson & Erna Margaret Sumner. They relocated to Carmel, California where he spent most of… Read more: Obituary: H.D. “Dick” Sumner