June 1, 1959 – September 6, 2023
Sherry Lynn Schweyer passed away in her home in Fort Jones, Ca. September 6, 2023 surrounded in love by family.
Sherry was born June 1, 1959 to Georgia McCammon and Delbert Schweyer in Auburn Ca. Sherry spent the last 19 years with Tom Gephart and his family in Fort Jones.
Sherry loved hummingbirds, artifacting and rock collecting.
Sherry is survived by her life partner, Tom Gephart; parents Georgia and Keith McCammon; sister Kim and Joe Cole; brother Dean and George Schweyer; sister Cherie McCammon and Bob; and brother Eddie. Son Michael Krouse and Brooke, son Scott, daughter Joy, daughter Sally, son Robby and son Mikey. Grandchildren Chase, Chloe, Liliana, Junuh, Porter, River, Paige, Vincenzo and Anthony. Sherry leaves behind numerous special cousins and lifelong friends. The family sends respect and gratitude to the staff at Madrone Hospice and thanks them.
- Christopher Webb BayukJanuary 30, 1960 – September 26, 2023 Obituary Christopher Webb Bayuk, beloved son and father, passed away on September 26, 2023 at his home in Yreka. We will forever remember him for his sense of humor, endless empathy and kindness. We love you Dad, always and forever.
- Mary Beth CatalanoSeptember 18, 1942 – September 21, 2023 Obituary Longtime Siskiyou County resident Mary Beth Catalano passed away on September 21, 2023 at her home in Mount Shasta. She had just celebrated her 81st birthday on September 18. Mary is survived by her children: Linda Nichols (Brett), Lisa Bennett (Dana) and Jesse Reece; two stepchildren, Terry Barlow (Mike) … Read more
- Lois Eileen SmithAugust 12, 1929 – September 17, 2023 Obituary Lois Eileen Smith (GMa LoLo) at age 94 went to be with our Lord on September 17, 2023. Living with congestive heart failure & atrial fibrillation since 2010, she was still active, lived alone, and drove her car until the age of 91. Lois was born on August 12, … Read more
- Edward Duncan SarmentoApril 6, 1950 – September 14, 2023 Obituary Edward Sarmento passed away peacefully on Thursday, September 14, 2023 at his home in Yreka. Ed was born April 6, 1950 to Edward “Chief” and Betty (Heisinger) Sarmento in Santa Cruz. Ed was raised in San Mateo in the Bay Area. While attending Hillsdale High School, Ed played football, … Read more
- Lawrie Ann SalvestrinJuly 5, 1952 – August 23, 2023 “With heavy hearts we announce the passing of our sister, Lawrie Ann Salvestrin, age 71. Lawrie was born in Weed, California on July 5, 1952, to Fred T. and Cesira Piva Salvestrin. She was a proud graduate of Weed Elementary and Weed High schools and College of the … Read more