August 8, 1934 – June 18, 2023
Lillian Joey Robberson, 88 of Yreka, passed away at home on June 17, 2023.
Lillian was born in Jackson County, Oregon, on August 8th, 1934. She spent her early childhood years living in Hilt. She and her family later moved to East Fork by Callahan, where she lived until graduating from high school in 1953. Not long after, she met her future husband, Ray Robberson. They married in 1954 and moved to Yreka, where they would spend the rest of their lives. Together, they had four children: Frank, Ramona, John, and Bill.
Lillian dedicated herself to a life of service, first as a housewife, then later through babysitting, cleaning homes, and working for the Forest Service during fire season. She loved traveling with family and especially enjoyed camping with her brothers and sister.
In addition to her close relationships with her devoted siblings, she had 6 grandchildren, 19 great-grandchildren, and 6 great-great-grandchildren, whom she loved deeply.
A graveside service will be held at Evergreen Cemetery in Yreka on Saturday, July 1st, 2023 at 10am. Come as you are. We welcome both colorful and traditional funeral attire as we remember Lillian’s beautiful life. In lieu of flowers, Lillian asked that contributions be made to Madrone Hospice or to your favorite charity.
Saturday, July 1, 2023
853 Evergreen Lane
Yreka, CA 96097
- Christopher Webb BayukJanuary 30, 1960 – September 26, 2023 Obituary Christopher Webb Bayuk, beloved son and father, passed away on September 26, 2023 at his home in Yreka. We will forever remember him for his sense of humor, endless empathy and kindness. We love you Dad, always and forever.
- Mary Beth CatalanoSeptember 18, 1942 – September 21, 2023 Obituary Longtime Siskiyou County resident Mary Beth Catalano passed away on September 21, 2023 at her home in Mount Shasta. She had just celebrated her 81st birthday on September 18. Mary is survived by her children: Linda Nichols (Brett), Lisa Bennett (Dana) and Jesse Reece; two stepchildren, Terry Barlow (Mike) … Read more
- Lois Eileen SmithAugust 12, 1929 – September 17, 2023 Obituary Lois Eileen Smith (GMa LoLo) at age 94 went to be with our Lord on September 17, 2023. Living with congestive heart failure & atrial fibrillation since 2010, she was still active, lived alone, and drove her car until the age of 91. Lois was born on August 12, … Read more
- Edward Duncan SarmentoApril 6, 1950 – September 14, 2023 Obituary Edward Sarmento passed away peacefully on Thursday, September 14, 2023 at his home in Yreka. Ed was born April 6, 1950 to Edward “Chief” and Betty (Heisinger) Sarmento in Santa Cruz. Ed was raised in San Mateo in the Bay Area. While attending Hillsdale High School, Ed played football, … Read more
- Lawrie Ann SalvestrinJuly 5, 1952 – August 23, 2023 “With heavy hearts we announce the passing of our sister, Lawrie Ann Salvestrin, age 71. Lawrie was born in Weed, California on July 5, 1952, to Fred T. and Cesira Piva Salvestrin. She was a proud graduate of Weed Elementary and Weed High schools and College of the … Read more