The dam removal process has been over 20 years, 20,000 pages, and more than 47 Environmental impact Studies averaging 3000 pages per study. To see the first drops of rain fall and the journey to the Pacific Ocean is not cut and dry.
“The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don’t tell you what to see.” ALEXANDRA K.TRENFOR
The Klamath Basin Is Truly Amazing!
Below is a visualization of just how long of a river the Klamath is. This was made by placing rain on a map and having the computer model its path to the ocean.
- Water rights reformers scored only a minor victory in the Legislature
- Gavin Newsom signs law boosting minimum wage for fast-food workers. Is $20 enough?
- 7 Million Cubic Yards of Dead Algae and Mud to be flushed out to Sea From PP&L Dams
- Fire Restrictions lifted on Klamath National Forest
- GREAT LEADERSHIP IS THE KEY TO RETAINING GREAT PEOPLE