Source: Siskiyou County Public Health
* This was brought to my attention, not a witch hunt!
This is a 5 PAGE PDF file of the Official Report
Dated March 14th, 2023
3 responses to “Ming’s Food Program Official Inspection Report”
I used to eat there. But sure won’t now. That’s just terrible. It used to be really good.
I too used to eat there often. No more😔
Looking forward to reading more. Great article.Really thank you! Will read on…
#millfire Avery Theatre CDF&W CHSRA Copco District Attorney Dunsmuir Dunsmuir Elementary Dunsmuir Wildcats Easter Egg Hunt Etna EtnaCa FERC Forest Service Irongate Junior High Rodeo KCOC klamath Klamath National Forest klamath river Klamath River Dams KNF KRRC Main Street Homestead McCloud Montague Mount Shasta Mt Shasta obituary Rodeo Salmon Scott River Scott Valley Scott Valley Agriculture Water Alliance Siskiyou Siskiyou County Siskiyou County Board of Supervisors Siskiyou District Attorney Office Siskiyou Golden Fair Siskiyou Writers' Club USDA KNF weedca YPD Yreka YrekaCA
- Water rights reformers scored only a minor victory in the Legislature
- Gavin Newsom signs law boosting minimum wage for fast-food workers. Is $20 enough?
- 7 Million Cubic Yards of Dead Algae and Mud to be flushed out to Sea From PP&L Dams
- Fire Restrictions lifted on Klamath National Forest
- GREAT LEADERSHIP IS THE KEY TO RETAINING GREAT PEOPLE