Thursday, December 7
Mt Shasta Sisson Museum
Join us on a visual journey with Mike Hupp as he shares his favorite images and rich natural history from the rivers and open spaces of the American west to the rainforests and rugged coast of Tasmania. Through his photographs, he’ll showcase starry night skies, sublime landscapes, and wild critters while discussing the impact of climate change on these environments. Don’t miss this inspiring and informative experience for nature enthusiasts and anyone interested in learning more about the natural world!
A suggested donation of $10 each is a fundraiser for Siskiyou Land Trust and for the Mt. Shasta Museum
Cash will be accepted at the door; online donations are welcome too!
We’ve also set up a Facebook Event page: https://fb.me/e/83GzswhVj
RSVP is not required, but our last slideshow was full to maximum capacity per fire safety allowances at the Museum so early arrival is suggested for guaranteed seating.
- CalMatters: Gavin Newsom’s new budget is already leaking red ink as revenues fall behindCalMatter:
- California voters will decide on Newsom’s mental health overhaul. How did we get here?
- CalMatters: Budget blues at the Capitol
- OPINION: blatant in our face election interference
- Obituary: H.D. “Dick” Sumner