County of Siskiyou Press Release
Laura Bynum, County Clerk-Registrar of Voters
Date: October 2, 2023
The Siskiyou County Clerk announces that there is one unscheduled vacancy on the Planning and Service Area 2 (PSA2) Area Agency on Aging Advisory Council for a four-year term.
The PSA 2 Area Agency on Aging Advisory Council is composed of four representatives from each of the five counties served. The Advisory Council works closely with the Area Agency on Aging staff and acts as the principal advocate on behalf of older adults within the Planning and Service Area. The PSA 2 AAA Advisory Council meetings are held regularly in Burney, California.
If you would like further information about the PSA 2 Area Agency on Aging Advisory Council, contact the Office of the County Clerk at 842-8084, or toll free at 1-888-854-2000, ext. 8084.
If you are interested in serving on the PSA 2 Area Agency on Aging Advisory Council, please send a letter of interest to the Board of Supervisors, C/O Siskiyou County Clerk at 311 Fourth Street, Room 201, Yreka, CA 96097, by October 26, 2023.
- Various Cemetery District Vacancies terms ending in 2028
- (GSA) Groundwater Basin Advisory Committee(s) Vacancies
- SISKIYOU C. S. O. Arrest Report For November 19th Thru November 27th, 2023
- Press Release – Local Child Care Planning Council Vacancy
- SISKIYOU C. S. O. Arrest Report For November 13th Thru November 19th, 2023