LEGAL, Public Notices


Public notice information #002


CASE NUMBER:  23 PB 07484 To all heirs, beneficiaries, creditors, contingent creditors, and persons who may otherwise be interested in the will or estate, or both, of: HENRY CLIFFORD MATLOCK aka HENRY MATLOCK 

A PETITION FOR PROBATE has been filed by: Vickie Wray in the Superior Court of California, County of: Siskiyou  

THE PETITION FOR PROBATE requests that: Vickie Wray be appointed as personal representative to administer the estate of the decedent. THE PETITION requests authority to administer the estate under the Independent Administration of Estates Act. (This authority will allow the personal representative to make actions without obtaining court approval. Before taking certain very important actions, however, the personal representative will be required to give notice to interested persons unless they have waived notice or consented to the proposed action.) The independent administration authority will be granted unless an interested person files an objection to the petition and shows good cause why the court should not grant the authority.  

A HEARING on the petition will be held in this court as follows: August 31, 2023, at 8:30 a.m. in Siskiyou County Courthouse, 411 Fourth Street, Yreka, California, 96097.  

IF YOU OBJECT to the granting of the petition, you should appear at the hearing and state your objections or file written objections with the court before the hearing. Your appearance may be in person or by your attorney. IF YOU ARE A CREDITOR or a contingent creditor of the decedent, you must file your claim with the court and mail a copy to the personal representative appointed by the court within the later of either (1) four months from the date of first issuance of letters to a general personal representative, as defined in section 589(b) of the California Probate Code, or (2) 60 days from the date of mailing or personal delivery to you of a notice under section 9052 of the California Probate Code. Other California statutes and legal authority may affect your rights as a creditor. You may want to consult with an attorney knowledgeable in California law. YOU MAY EXAMINE the file kept by the court. If you are a person interested in the estate, you may file with the court a Request for Special Notice (form DE-154) of the filing of an inventory and appraisal of estate assets or of any petition or account as provided in Probate Code section 1250. A Request for Special Notice form is available from the court clerk. Petitioner:  

Vickie Wray 

11235 County Highway A-12 

Montague, CA 96064 

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *