May 15, 1981 – July 25, 2023
Longtime Happy Camp resident Frederic John Trimble Jr. passed away on July 25, 2023 in Happy Camp. He was 42 years old.
Fred was born on May 15, 1981 in Eureka to Frederic and Anna Trimble. He was the second of seven children. He attended school in Happy Camp, and played football and basketball. He loved to walk. Fred had a mental disability due to his father being exposed to Agent Orange during the Vietnam War. Fred was a very likable young man.
Fred is survived by his mother, Anna Myers of Happy Camp; two sisters, Sahneewa Trimble and Ahwenga Myers; a brother, Dillon Myers; his grandmothers, Ethel Nixon Garcia and Ernestine Sanderson Trimble; and many other family members. Fred is preceded in death by his father, Frederic Trimble, and three brothers, Alan Gibson, Lawrence Trimble, and Sequoi Myers.
A Celebration of Life will be held after Tribal Ceremonies are completed.
Services will be set for a future date to be determined.
- Christopher Webb BayukJanuary 30, 1960 – September 26, 2023 Obituary Christopher Webb Bayuk, beloved son and father, passed away on September 26, 2023 at his home in Yreka. We will forever remember him for his sense of humor, endless empathy and kindness. We love you Dad, always and forever.
- Mary Beth CatalanoSeptember 18, 1942 – September 21, 2023 Obituary Longtime Siskiyou County resident Mary Beth Catalano passed away on September 21, 2023 at her home in Mount Shasta. She had just celebrated her 81st birthday on September 18. Mary is survived by her children: Linda Nichols (Brett), Lisa Bennett (Dana) and Jesse Reece; two stepchildren, Terry Barlow (Mike) … Read more
- Lois Eileen SmithAugust 12, 1929 – September 17, 2023 Obituary Lois Eileen Smith (GMa LoLo) at age 94 went to be with our Lord on September 17, 2023. Living with congestive heart failure & atrial fibrillation since 2010, she was still active, lived alone, and drove her car until the age of 91. Lois was born on August 12, … Read more
- Edward Duncan SarmentoApril 6, 1950 – September 14, 2023 Obituary Edward Sarmento passed away peacefully on Thursday, September 14, 2023 at his home in Yreka. Ed was born April 6, 1950 to Edward “Chief” and Betty (Heisinger) Sarmento in Santa Cruz. Ed was raised in San Mateo in the Bay Area. While attending Hillsdale High School, Ed played football, … Read more
- Lawrie Ann SalvestrinJuly 5, 1952 – August 23, 2023 “With heavy hearts we announce the passing of our sister, Lawrie Ann Salvestrin, age 71. Lawrie was born in Weed, California on July 5, 1952, to Fred T. and Cesira Piva Salvestrin. She was a proud graduate of Weed Elementary and Weed High schools and College of the … Read more