In some cultures, the mushroom is seen as a good-luck symbol. If you were one of the many who attended the annual McCloud Mushroom Wine + Music + Art Festival, you were lucky indeed. Visitors were treated to unique displays of mushrooms and mushroom workshops, artisan wares, live music, delectable treats, wine tasting and more. Under the occasional roar of thunder and cracks of lightning, the festival took place Memorial Day weekend, May 27 and 28.
For more information on McCloud events, visit https://mccloudriverbnb.com/2023-mccloud-events/
Link to the gallery
- Water rights reformers scored only a minor victory in the Legislature
- Gavin Newsom signs law boosting minimum wage for fast-food workers. Is $20 enough?
- 7 Million Cubic Yards of Dead Algae and Mud to be flushed out to Sea From PP&L Dams
- Fire Restrictions lifted on Klamath National Forest
- GREAT LEADERSHIP IS THE KEY TO RETAINING GREAT PEOPLE
#millfire Avery Theatre CDF&W CHSRA Copco District Attorney Dunsmuir Dunsmuir Elementary Dunsmuir Wildcats Easter Egg Hunt Etna EtnaCa FERC Forest Service Irongate Junior High Rodeo KCOC klamath Klamath National Forest klamath river Klamath River Dams KNF KRRC Main Street Homestead McCloud Montague Mount Shasta Mt Shasta obituary Rodeo Salmon Scott River Scott Valley Scott Valley Agriculture Water Alliance Siskiyou Siskiyou County Siskiyou County Board of Supervisors Siskiyou District Attorney Office Siskiyou Golden Fair Siskiyou Writers' Club USDA KNF weedca YPD Yreka YrekaCA